View Colour Options
Luxuriously silky fabric subtly combines the soft warmth of Thermolactyl with the smoothness of fine rib for guaranteed comfort. Finished with a delicate lace. Machine washable. Grade 2
Product Rating: (4.92)How do I review my purchase ?Close You will be sent an email after purchase to review. This guarantees that all reviews are from genuine purchases of this product. Reviews will show after a product has 3 or more reviews.1. Mrs Wettenhall from VIC on 24/05/2021
Thank you for the opportunity to say how much I appreciate the warmth of my Feminine Touch long sleeve spencers. I purchased one last year for my daughter and she told me yesterday she was very thankful she had it as it was keeping her snug during this cold snap. I have also found them to be most helpful in keeping me warm and they are very easy care. I will be ordering more. Anne W2. Mrs Thorp from NSW on 13/05/2021
Fit well, soft to wear, very pleased.3. Mrs Mcque from WA on 4/08/2020
Have not used this before so I purchased it to try it out, the fit was good on me.Loved the colour and feel of the fabric and was not disappointed. Thank you for the prompt delivery also.4. Mrs Rooke on 8/04/2020
Although very expensive I just love the warmth of these Spencers, and would recommended them to anyone as they last for years5. Mrs Jackson on 1/08/2018
Getting plenty of use in this cooler weather. Comfortable and easy care. Will buy more next season if on sale.6. Aspel from QLD on 27/02/2018
A lovely thing to wear. I have used Damart products from my Melbourne days. Your products r top quality as r all products from your other Companies.7. Mrs Wilson from QLD on 15/03/2017
I found this item very versatile. I was able to wear it with the lace visible. The fact that it rolled up small enough to put in my purse when the weather improved was a bonus.8. Mrs Scott from TAS on 20/10/2016
I find this a very comfortable garment to have next to my skin. Not only is it warm but it is feminine so I feel good wearing it.9. Mrs Makin from NSW on 8/07/2016
I am so happy with the latest addition to my winter wardrobe - my new L/S Feminine Singlet. It certainly fits the bill as I am feeling the cold so much more this winter. I have been wearing Damart Thermolactyl garments for many years now & highly recommend them to all & sundry. Thanks again10. Mrs Cattell on 8/07/2016
nice light vests to wear under a thin sweater to give extra warmth11. Ms Dearden from VIC on 8/07/2016
Feminine touch long sleeve top was great - I loved it. Very smart.12. Mrs Ladlow from QLD on 23/08/2015
This is an amazing vest like a second skin I love it and keeps this little frog warm. would love to get in an extra small with a short sleve and a vest The small size is just too big for me13. Mrs Bligh from TAS on 18/06/2021
Beautiful colour and the size is very generous. The material isn’t as thick as some of the other styles, so I wear this under thick jumpers to help keep me warm.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 12 Month money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 4 business days of the order being placed, currently our delivery partners are experiencing a high volume of orders and are impacted by COVID-19 restrictions. Our delivery partners have advised expected delays of between 7 and 9 business additional days for delivery. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.