View Colour Options
Luxuriously silky fabric subtly combines the soft warmth of thermolactyl with the smoothness of fine rib for guaranteed comfort. Finished with a delicate lace. Machine washable. Grade 2.
Product Rating: (4.59)How do I review my purchase ?Close You will be sent an email after purchase to review. This guarantees that all reviews are from genuine purchases of this product. Reviews will show after a product has 3 or more reviews.1. Mrs Dalziel from VIC on 16/06/2021
I love my Feminine Touch Vests. The colour, (Petal) is so soft as well as the fabric. They are so warm and pretty with the lace edging.2. Mrs Marks from NSW on 30/05/2021
Beautiful fabric and colour - look forward to wearing it soon. Nothing like Damart vests and camisoles.3. Mrs Pearmain from VIC on 3/06/2020
Good quality, warm and wash well.4. Mrs Ianna from NSW on 27/05/2020
Great product, very happy with it.5. Mrs Sellars from NSW on 19/05/2020
Happy with this vest. Soft warm fabric and lovely lace trim.6. Mrs Stephens from NSW on 30/04/2020
Looks good. Feels great. Light to wear . Love it. Thanks.7. Miss Hudson from VIC on 19/04/2020
Fashionable lightweight warmth. Lovely to wear.8. Ms Lardenoye from VIC on 7/09/2019
soft and warm9. Mrs Hogan from WA on 2/09/2019
This is a lovely feminine vest. The lace addition takes this very practical Winter warmer to the next level!10. Ms Halbreich from NSW on 26/08/2019
Perfect fit.11. Mrs Pike from NSW on 18/06/2019
My thermal vests are great! They wash well, and are super warm without being too hot.12. Mrs Wells from NSW on 20/07/2018
I enjoyed this product very much. very comfortable to wear.13. Ms McGill on 1/08/2017
These products are always the best quality. The lace does not fray and it fits so well under clothes.14. Ms Edmondson from NSW on 8/05/2017
A very feminine vest. I bought black and it looks stunning, keeps me warm and is very comfortable.15. Ms Garratt from SA on 20/07/2021
I chose the "silver" colour but am a little disapponted as I feel that after a few washes it might begin to look like a poorly washed white. Actually it is a tighter fit than my previous vests which seemed to have a bit more give in them. Nevertheless it is still comfortable to wear. Thank you.16. Mrs Scott from VIC on 6/06/2020
I really love this vest. It fits well and the lace is very feminine. I would prefer that it were a couple of inches longer though.17. Mrs Stockdale from VIC on 30/04/2019
Due to being very happy with this garment I have ordered another. Thoroughly recommend for cut, shape and warmth.18. Ms Robb on 13/06/2018
just what i need for light underwear.19. Mrs Broad from SA on 22/05/2018
I have a few vests from Damart. Good winter wear20. Miss Davies on 21/05/2018
Great as usual..soft warm well cut21. Mrs Evans from VIC on 3/05/2018
Would have liked a stronger lace. Otherwise nice to wear for extra warmth.22. Ms Horton from VIC on 2/08/2017
lovely design pretty lace disappointed in size ordered a large but it is snug to wear not like my others the same style i have in large
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 12 Month money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 4 business days of the order being placed, currently our delivery partners are experiencing a high volume of orders and are impacted by COVID-19 restrictions. Our delivery partners have advised expected delays of between 7 and 9 business additional days for delivery. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.