View Colour Options
Our popular ponte pants are lightweight and perfect for warmer Spring days. Features elastic waist and front pintuck detail. 72% polyester, 22% Cotton , 6% Elastane. Outer Leg Length: 106 - 110cm
Product Rating: (4.74)How do I review my purchase ?Close You will be sent an email after purchase to review. This guarantees that all reviews are from genuine purchases of this product. Reviews will show after a product has 3 or more reviews.1. Mrs Miller from NSW on 29/09/2021
I love your pants. They are always a comfortable fit.2. Mrs Watson from VIC on 5/08/2021
They are very comfortable and lightweight very pleased.3. Ms Simon from VIC on 9/02/2021
These pants are very comfortable and easy to care for. They dry quickly and require very little ironing.4. Mrs Peters from VIC on 22/01/2021
Ponte Pants are very comfortable.5. Mrs Bamforth from VIC on 16/12/2020
Great pull on pants,good quality.Thanks so much6. Mrs Brohier from VIC on 10/11/2020
Loved the pants7. Mrs Larkin from QLD on 28/10/2020
love them. my only real query please please have more seer sucker shirts available. otherwise keep doing a great job. I''m a big fan8. Mrs Foley from QLD on 21/10/2020
The ponte pants are very comfortable and look stylish. A good addition to my wardrobe. Delivery was very prompt, and I love the free gift watch.9. Mrs Beech from VIC on 2/09/2020
i have these in every color Clearly i love them. I wear them for casual wear. They are ok for winter through to summer. comfortable. Wash on gentle with wool mix and dry outside or over a duct inside. I have the other type with a gold centre bit for going out pants, they are a bit warmer. The sizing fits well, for me. Wear them with runners or shoes, sandals. lovely pants. easy wash, comfortable and you can wear them anywhere any time of the year.. dress them up with a top or down with casual top.10. Mrs White from NSW on 26/08/2020
I now own several pairs of these pants. The white is a true white and the length is good for taller ladies. They wash well, are super comfortable and the pockets are a good, handy size.11. Mrs Darroch from NSW on 2/12/2019
Ideal for this season, very comfortable to wear.12. Mrs Saunders on 27/01/2019
These ponte pants were well made,a good fit for my long legs and a wonderful colour to match my tops.13. Mrs Green from NSW on 11/12/2018
These Ponte pants are so comfortable and I have purchased some before. They wash beautifully and only need the slightest pressing.14. Mrs Sicha from NSW on 14/10/2018
As usual I’m very happy with my new white slacks. They are very comfy, so will get lots of wear. Thanks again Damart. The summer Twin Set is also very comfortable and will complement the white slacks. I’m happy.15. Mrs Knights from QLD on 16/11/2017
These pants are my favourite, a good fit and look stylish16. Mrs Ruben from VIC on 27/09/2017
Your Ponte pants and others in your range are the only pants which I am confident will consistently fit me properly. The cut and quality is always superb. I now have several colours and will continue to buy them.17. Miss Winkworth from NSW on 4/09/2017
Time for an update. Fit well18. Mrs Evans from NSW on 27/08/2017
Summeer is not here yet so far I have not worn them, however I know that they will fit the bill beautifully.19. Mrs Pittendrigh from NSW on 20/12/2016
Really happy with the quality of the pans .20. Ms Herron from NT on 27/09/2016
Very good fit and sit nicely.21. Mrs Sparks from QLD on 7/09/2016
I am very pleased with the pants. They look elegant and dressy combined with my other purchases (tops) at the time.22. Mrs Berry from QLD on 2/09/2016
Very pleased with my ponte pants. They will be perfect with my new knit top purchased earlier from Damart. Thank You.23. Mrs Cook from NSW on 29/08/2016
Very happy with the product24. Mrs Pickering from QLD on 27/08/2016
Absolutely perfect for me.. great fit and perfect length25. Mrs Hockham from VIC on 24/02/2016
These pants are so comfortable to wear. Wash well & easy to iron.26. Mrs Yeomans on 14/09/2011
Easy to put on and look smart excellent quality and style. Easy to put on - mobility problem27. Mrs Evans from VIC on 3/11/2021
A very generous size 16. Good quality28. Ms Shotton on 4/08/2021
I love these ponte pants, I have three pairs now. They are a good fit for someone who has a lot of trouble buying pants that fit. I have narrow hips but a wide waist so the elastic waist is great. They dropped star is that I have to take up the hem a little but as I’m a sewer it’s no problem. I bought the other two in the regular length and had to let them down as far as I could which was great so this pair I ordered the long length and have to take them up a bit. They are so comfortable to wear and I can wear them casual or even going out to lunch dressing them up with a nice blouse.29. Ms Lucey from QLD on 15/10/2018
Easy to maintain. These pants are crease free and ideal for travelling. When worn with a short-sleeved shirt they are both smart and informal.30. Mrs Doyle from NSW on 19/11/2017
Fit beautifully and in white for the summer but thought they were a little bit heavy for true Summer wear, good in between season.31. Mrs Stallworthy from NSW on 17/01/2017
Good quality product wears and washes very well32. Mrs Dowsley from VIC on 21/12/2016
Good white colour that harmonies with blouses and tops33. Mrs Menhennett from WA on 4/10/2011
This product has all the features to match my requirements. Happy with my purchase. The quality, colour, and very quick delivery. Will make further purchases in the very near future.34. Mrs Lehrle from NSW on 20/07/2017
The Ponte pants are an excellent product but the regular length is far too long for the average person and in my case always needs to be shortened
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 12 Month money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 4 business days of the order being placed, currently our delivery partners are experiencing a high volume of orders and are impacted by COVID-19 restrictions. Our delivery partners have advised expected delays of between 7 and 9 business additional days for delivery. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.