View Colour Options
Easy wear pull-on 6 gore ponte skirt with elasticised waist for extra comfort and style. 72% polyester, 22% Cotton , 6% Elastane. Length: 74 - 78cm
Product Rating: (4.60)How do I review my purchase ?Close You will be sent an email after purchase to review. This guarantees that all reviews are from genuine purchases of this product. Reviews will show after a product has 3 or more reviews.1. Ms Leech from VIC on 28/10/2021
Bought two skirts for my Mother who, despite being 95 and in Aged Care, still likes to look smart. She was thrilled with both which I had to send to her sight unseen. Exactly what she wanted.2. Kidd on 24/09/2021
V v comfy skirt3. Mrs de Luca from NSW on 1/12/2020
This skirt is going to be so useful. For casual and more dressy - I bought it in black so will go nicely for more dressy occasions.4. Mrs Fisher from QLD on 2/11/2020
Wondertul skirt! Bought in white for the summer. My wardrobe went from 9 dressesnthat i wear regularly to about 40 different outfis. The fabric is nice,5. Howell from NSW on 26/08/2020
Very comfortable, & The length is generous for us older ladies.6. Miss Apostolos from VIC on 7/11/2019
THE PONTE SKIRT IS A MUST TO HAVE.IT IS PRACTICAL AND COMFORTABLE.7. Mrs Mills from NSW on 24/10/2018
The skirt is made of excellent material & is very fashionable & comfortable to wear8. Mrs McNaughton from NSW on 21/10/2018
This skirt is lovely to wear in the cooler months as it is a bit heavy. The pink colour is great and I am packing it for a holiday as it will not crease easily. The length is long on me and I would have liked it a bit shorter but I can easily fix that. It helps to show me on the slimmer side which is always appreciated. A lovely item to purchase9. Mrs Healey from ACT on 25/10/2017
These skirts are just great all-rounders and I take them everywhere. Can be dressed up a bit more if required but always a smart looking option.10. Mrs Bullen from NSW on 18/09/2017
Good to wear, comfortable and well made. Washes well. Colour is also very good.11. Mrs Colbourn from NSW on 30/05/2017
Lovely skirt - fits well - and one which will wear well.12. Mrs Hillyard from QLD on 22/11/2016
The skirt I ordered is a perfect fit. Over the several years that I have dealt with you I have never been disappointed.13. Miss Pfeffer from VIC on 12/01/2015
Great skirt it fit perfectly14. Mrs Cossom from TAS on 12/08/2020
very happy with this purchase15. Mrs Hodgman from TAS on 1/08/2020
0.k.16. Mrs Hursey on 16/01/2019
very smart17. Mrs Edgar from NSW on 18/02/2017
I like the colour very much.18. Miss Rhoades from QLD on 3/10/2016
The skirt is fine, except that I am a very short person, 1.5m, so I do need to take up the hem. But that is my fault, not the fault of the garment ordered.19. Mrs Forrest from SA on 8/08/2016
Good quality and easy care.20. Mrs Lawson from WA on 3/06/2017
As expected. A black uninteresting skirt.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 12 Month money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 4 business days of the order being placed, currently our delivery partners are experiencing a high volume of orders and are impacted by COVID-19 restrictions. Our delivery partners have advised expected delays of between 7 and 9 business additional days for delivery. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.