View Colour Options
Thermolactyl & Silk Rib TurtleneckThermolactyl & Silk Rib Turtleneck
With Thermolactyl for warmth and silk for softness and comfort, this versatile ribbed top looks great under jackets or simply on it’s own. Grade 2.
Product Rating: (4.77)How do I review my purchase ?Close You will be sent an email after purchase to review. This guarantees that all reviews are from genuine purchases of this product. Reviews will show after a product has 3 or more reviews.1. Mrs Sultana from NSW on 2/08/2021
This is warm and light, very comfortable.2. Ms Palm from SA on 16/07/2021
Love the warmth of this. I noticed the difference as soon as I wore it on a particularly cold day. I bought 2 and will be purchasing another. Wonderful layering under windcheaters or jumpers. Washes well and is true to size.3. Mrs Harrold from TAS on 27/05/2021
I am very happy with my 2 thermolactyl & silk rib turtlenecks. the colours and fit are great. The material is soft material feels so nice.4. Ms Cumming from VIC on 6/07/2020
Love these. I now have 3 in different colours5. Mrs Downing from TAS on 29/06/2020
Another great product from In-fashion. This fine top is warm and true to size.6. Mrs Lorenz from ACT on 30/04/2020
This is my second one of these. Would have preferred the lace neckline of the previous style but it looks and feels just great under any pullovers or kaftans. Washes well with no ironing.7. Mrs Dick from NSW on 22/04/2020
This is the third thermolactyl and silk rib turtleneck I have bought from you. I have pink, teal and grey jumpers On their own they are great for midseason and with a jacket are great for winter,8. Mrs Hall from QLD on 4/08/2019
Great to wear. looks good like the silky finish. For a long sleeve garment sleeves could be longer.9. Mrs O'Farrell from VIC on 30/06/2019
This is a very soft silky skivvy type garment which goes beautifully under thicker garments in Melbourne"s cold winter. Being thermolactyl it keeps one warmer than standard undergarments. I recommend it because in warmer climates it is attractive enough to wear on its own. K.10. Mr Herron from ACT on 30/05/2019
My wife has found this to be a delightfully warm, snug-fitting top and she highly recommends the pearl colour option.11. Mrs Triantafillides from NSW on 11/05/2019
Am very happy with the above purchase. Have the same tops in different colours and seem everlasting. Thank you.12. Ms Edmondson from ACT on 21/04/2019
These tops are very warm for their weight, and now have decent length sleeves. I wish you still made the pale blue ones.13. Mrs Wallis from WA on 23/07/2018
Hi, I haven’t S yet received my order, owing to some mix up in packaging. I am not particularly unhappy because you have until now been excellent in your service. In fact, I am hoping to get the parcel today. I now have 7 thermal tic tops in. Y wardrobe and they have been marvelous, I guess thats why I still buy them. I don’t suffer from feeling the cold and even on the coldest day, apart from a bra it’s the only piece of clothing above my waist. I do wear a coat sometimes. So, yes I would recommend these particular. Items100%14. Mrs Brock on 30/05/2017
This is a very lovely warm top to wear and it looks stylish too. I really like wearing this top and feel good in it as well15. Mrs Graham from VIC on 14/08/2016
Warm , comfortable and looks good.16. Mrs Cahill from QLD on 2/08/2016
A fine non irritating fabric, good fit, very light weight but warm on a cool day. Under a thermolactyl jumper or interlock top these items replace a thick jacket which is marvellous for sensitive skin.17. Miss Hagger from VIC on 5/07/2016
Ideal under my fleece jacket.18. Mrs Lakey from TAS on 9/07/2015
Have this in several colours and really love them. Was sorry that the Pearl colour was out of stock when I ordered last. Also, would love to see it in Navy Blue.19. Mrs Silcock from ACT on 12/07/2021
These are a bit pricey and I had to go up a size but otherwise a nice product, comfortable to wear and easy to care for.20. Mrs Williams from NSW on 30/05/2020
Fabric soft and silky, as well as warm. Generous sizing.21. Mrs Forrest from SA on 27/03/2017
Warm and comfortable. Washes well22. Mrs Cummins from NSW on 27/07/2020
Having been a Damart thermal purchaser for nearly 40 years I am disappointed at this product. After a couple of wears noticed a small amount of pilling, something I had never noticed with Damart before.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 12 Month money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 4 business days of the order being placed, currently our delivery partners are experiencing a high volume of orders and are impacted by COVID-19 restrictions. Our delivery partners have advised expected delays of between 7 and 9 business additional days for delivery. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.