View Colour Options
Thermolactyl knee high socks with a special knitted panel to help provide a little extra support for tired legs and feet. 33% polyester, 33% acrylic, 33% polyamide and 1% elastane
Product Rating: (4.71)How do I review my purchase ?Close You will be sent an email after purchase to review. This guarantees that all reviews are from genuine purchases of this product. Reviews will show after a product has 3 or more reviews.1. Mr Deering from WA on 31/05/2021
I suffer with Raynauds Syndrome and find these socks help with my circulation and keep my feet warm. They even stay up which is great!2. Mrs Shields from SA on 7/07/2019
Had these before and I am very happy with them3. Ms Chapman from VIC on 25/06/2019
My 91 year old mother just loves these thermal socks. She always had cold feet and legs but with the thermal support socks she is very very happy with warm feet.4. Miss Gandy from TAS on 16/08/2018
Great socks x5. Mrs Turner from WA on 9/06/2018
Super warm, comfortable and light. Will be ordering more6. Mrs Behrens from NSW on 11/06/2021
Keep your feet and legs warm however they are on the large side. Feet are very large legs are fine7. Miss Gould from NSW on 12/06/2018
Warm fashion socks that can be worn without garters. Easy to wash and quick to dry.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 12 Month money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 4 business days of the order being placed, currently our delivery partners are experiencing a high volume of orders and are impacted by COVID-19 restrictions. Our delivery partners have advised expected delays of between 7 and 9 business additional days for delivery. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.