View Colour Options
Brighten up your look with this vibrant and feminine printed tunic! Featuring 3/4 sleeves, V-neck and front gathering details. 100% Polyester.
Product Rating: (4.68)How do I review my purchase ?Close You will be sent an email after purchase to review. This guarantees that all reviews are from genuine purchases of this product. Reviews will show after a product has 3 or more reviews.1. Ms Pallares from VIC on 6/10/2021
Beautiful looking top and the fit is true to the sizing, very happy with it.2. Ms Leeninga from TAS on 30/08/2020
The tunic is very comfortable and well fitting. True to size.3. Mrs Manassa from VIC on 27/08/2020
Beautiful material and so comfortable I am looking forward to summer. I absolutely love this item.4. Mrs Roberts from NSW on 4/06/2020
Excellent service. Excellent quality garment5. Ms Kasem from QLD on 31/05/2020
Lovely pattern and fit6. Mrs Stevens from NSW on 31/05/2020
Thank you for sending me the items I asked for, I was pleased with them as they fit very well, they are good quality, there were good enough to wear as best, also I am a great fan of Dmart especially the slippers.7. Mrs Robson from SA on 26/05/2020
Great product, well made and I at 81 years of age, am completely satisfied. My husband of 63 years likes it too. The gift was most appreciated.8. Mrs Robinson from NSW on 25/05/2020
Beautiful material. Well cut for the fuller figure. Length is perfect to camouflage larger waist by making you look taller.9. Mrs Darby from WA on 19/05/2020
Easy care, easy for travelling, comfortable to wear.10. Mrs Forward from WA on 17/05/2020
I watched this particular top for some weeks before I just had to buy it. It looks so pretty and casual and it looks even nicer in real life.11. Ms Johnston from NSW on 16/05/2020
Good fit, design very nice.12. Mrs Lawrence from QLD on 18/03/2020
I love this top - great sizing13. Mrs Treder from VIC on 20/02/2020
liked the look of it14. Mrs Knights from QLD on 13/01/2020
What a lovely blouse. It fits nicely and always looks good. I get a lot of compliments.15. Mrs Lacey from NSW on 4/12/2019
My all time favorite I think. Fabric is superb, feels soft and is drapey. The length of the garment is perfect for most shapes and has plenty of room to move I imagine. No ironing necessary, just drip dry.16. Miss Murray from QLD on 6/11/2019
This top is really comfortable and washes easily. Love it in the blue.17. Mrs Gill from QLD on 3/11/2019
I purchased two of the Feather Prints Tunics. I followed the measurement guide and found the tunic to be true to size. The colour was as described and the tunic made a very smart outfit with the appropriate pants. It was well made and extremely comfortable to wear, laundry was so easy and very minimum of ironing. Very happy.18. Mrs Whyte from VIC on 23/07/2019
Very pleased19. Mrs Woolley from NSW on 22/07/2019
Lovely fit and beautiful colour20. Mrs Hunt from SA on 22/07/2019
Light to wear and quickly slip on. Can also be used over a cami for added warmth when cooler. A good match with previously purchased Damart/Victoria Hill pants. I would have liked the tunic a little longer, but it fits as expected.21. Ms Turley from NSW on 28/04/2019
It’s good!22. Mrs Mcarthur from VIC on 26/07/2020
Will enjoy wearing it this summer.23. Mrs Trimmer from SA on 4/02/2020
Like the appearance, having trouble with the comfort of the sleeve length.24. Ms Burnell from SA on 2/02/2020
Comfy, colours as expected, size right. Worth the very long wait!25. Mrs Meguyer from NSW on 9/11/2019
Very pleased with tunic,26. Ms Scown from SA on 5/11/2019
Beautiful colour, very soft material that hangs and drapes really well. Easy to wash and dry. Sizing maybe a little smaller than normal.27. Mrs Goyen from ACT on 8/12/2020
Finding top quite hot to wear so not great for Summer days. Comfortable to wear sleeve length a bit restrictive when moving arms. Not quite as good as I hoped but will wear.28. Miss Knuckey on 10/09/2020
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 12 Month money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 4 business days of the order being placed, currently our delivery partners are experiencing a high volume of orders and are impacted by COVID-19 restrictions. Our delivery partners have advised expected delays of between 7 and 9 business additional days for delivery. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.